Tuesday 16 March 2010

Bonjour, Dior!


My vintage, cream silk Christian Dior pleated skirt arrived today: it's divine! It fits perfectly and is just adorable, although still a little creased after it's journey from sunny Florida. After a long haul in economy, it is crying out to be taken for a lovely cocktail somewhere glamorous. Unfortunately, I am busy tonight, so I draped some fancy beads over the hanger to make it feel special.

This skirt has so much potential that I really don't know where to start, but I will definitely be pulling some outfits together this weekend. Whilst something chic is the obvious, I am dreaming of it with a grey cotton sweatshirt (possibly cropped) and the cute grey jersey flats I saw last week that I'd love to get crazy on with a stud gun...
Oh, I have decided to invest in an SLR so I'm going to investigate some good beginners options this weekend. Hopefully this wil mean I can avoid disaster-shots like the one above when my POS is issued a fond farewell!