Thursday 4 March 2010

Sun is in the sky, oh why oh why, would I wanna be anywhere else?


All images courtesy of net-a-porter.com

The sun has treated us to two glorious (albeit slightly chilly) days this week. Wandering through Manchester with my sunnies on, as people emerged from their offices, eyes straining in the light like little creatures post-hibernation, I started to think about my summer wardrobe, and how I immediately get more adventurous as soon as the grey clouds have vanished (although being from Manchester, they're never far away!)

Above are my hazy summer day picks, and in this elevated mood of mine, I can imagine wearing the whole lot together (I know, I know, the bustier is a step too far, but it's just so cute!) I am also dreaming of the Kors platforms with chunky grey tights now - remember the Silverado shoes in Chloe's Autumn/Winter 2006/7 collection? Heavenly...

Clockwise from top left:

1. Clutch, Jimmy Choo
2. Bustier, Marc by Marc Jacobs
3. Cuff, Philippe Audibert
4. Sunglasses, Linda Farrow
5. Shoes, Michael Kors
6. Jacket, DVF
7. Skirt, DKNY