Tuesday 16 March 2010

Teatime with Tim Walker

Image copyright: Tim Walker Photography

After yesterday's lipstick post, I am so excited to post more of Tim Walker's photographs later. His sets are pure fantasy and it's like looking at a magical dreamscape. Much of what appeals to me about his work is it's slightly surreal quality, and I find, time and again, this is what draws me to an artist. Firm favourites like Dali, Viktor & Rolf, and Tim Walker all manage to capture something that's almost too bizarre to imagine, and I love that I find something new to look at every time, even when I've seen the same work a hundred times over.

I'll be trawling his photographs later this evening and trying my best to edit it down to my favourite shots - quite a challenge when it's as good as it is!

Stay tuned!